Alterations / New Builds / Multi Unit / High End / Project Management
Scarbro Residential has an experienced team who understand the unique skill sets required for completing your build on time without sacrificing the quality.
Working closely with your architect, Scrabro Residential team of talented builders can turn your existing home into your dream home.
Drawing on our broad range of experience in multi-residential projects over the years. Scarbro Residential provides concept to completion multi-unit construction.
Using years of experience in multi-million dollar commercial and residential constructions, Scarbro Residential offers a management service second to none.
Scarbro - Building on reputation
Scarbro Residential Limited is an Auckland based building company specialising in all forms of residential construction from alterations, heritage restorations, new builds, multi-unit housing developments through to high end architectural homes.
Provides the flexibility and understanding through years of construction experience to work in with the client and the consultant team to achieve a high end quality product.
Scarbro Construction was established in 1996 and celebrates a track record of successful projects ranging from residential projects, commercial buildings, large scale concrete structures and high-rise apartment buildings.
In 2009 Scarbro Residential was established to specialise and recognise the specific skills sets and detailed finishing requirements of residential building. Scarbro Residential now incorporates highly skilled residential building staff together with other disciplines drawn from the Scarbro group not often found in residential building companies.
- Quality Service and Workmanship with attention to detail.
- Experience with difficult sites and associated excavation, tanking and piling works.
- Experience in Insitu concrete and precast floor and wall forms of construction.
- Quality Assurance systems
- Complete Project Management of the build.
- Detailed programing
- Comprehensive Health and safety policies
- Awareness of Compliance obligations and Code of compliance documentation requirements.
- Able to offer competitive pricing and rates with group buying power and agreed supply agreements with major suppliers.
- Access to labour and plant resources from the Scarbro group to maintain and meet program requirements.
- Group financial backing and administration support.
- From reputation we have a strong, dependable and loyal sub trade and supplier network all of whom understand the high standard required.